University of Kassel
The University of Kassel, founded in 1971, is the newest university in the state of Hessen. At present, it has about 20,000 students. The number of staff is more than 2,365, including 312 professors, approximately 900 other academic staff, and about 1,500 technical and administrative staff.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Economics, Business and Law
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences
- Architecture, Urban Planning and Landscape Planning
- Organic Agriculture Sciences and Environmental Protection
- Fine Arts
All study programmes are open to German and international students alike. A range of degrees can be obtained, including the traditional German Diplom degrees, Bachelor and Master degrees, the Artistic Examination or a PhD.
Contact: Dieter Stepner